Search This Blog

09 December 2010

What I've been up to

I was playing Mr. mom Thanksgiving night/ Black Friday morning since the wifey was at WM at 10pm to get a jump start on the holiday shopping thing she loves to do every year.  The kids where in bed asleep, and I was in the shop on the computer when I received a Tweet from @RenaissanceWW announcing a Black Friday sale on membership to The Hand Tool School 20% off.  How could I pass this up???? At about 45 minutes after midnight on Black Friday, I made my purchase.  I had been wanting this since I first heard about it.  I didn't exactly have all of the tool kit, wasn't sure that I would have the time, it is a pretty large up front cost for my small wood working budget, etc... But with a discount that big, and with @AdamKingStudio always telling everyone to just jump in and start now, that's what I did.  I'm obviously a little behind, but I am catching up steadily.  So, like the adage says, no pictures it didn't happen.


I strongly urge you to check out The Hand Tool School.  As of yet, I have not been disappointed, and I don't expect to be any time soon. 

As always feel free to post any questions or comments in the section below.  You could always contact me via Facebook or Twitter via the links on this page. 
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment